Re: Can we start a thread on end of year projects?

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 07:48:00 PDT

 -- it has a very calming effect!
> Amy

I have many things going on, all with an ending point.
The ending dates are different due to schedueling
(Seniors get out earlier etc.).This week I will
complete the list that has been on the board the past
2 weeks adding comp.l's final assignments. All comp.'s
in both 2D and 3D have 2 worksheets, 1 project, and 1
critique due at the appropriate time (May 14th, 16th
for Seniors, May 21st, 23rd for 9-11). Even though
this does not sound calming it is, after I take roll
the students attend to what ever task they are on, or
into for that 2 hrs.. Just another idea that works
too.
Cindi