Re: Chromacryl paint pump

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 07:44:18 PDT

It is even better to take them apart and let them soak overnight. Then
after I reassemble them, I stick the tubes in a bowl of clean water, push
the pump and flush until clear water comes out. Do this in a large or deep
sink and make sure you point the nozzle away from you! :-)

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

> FYI The best thing to do with the paint pumps is to occasionally put them in
> a bucket of water overnight. That will loosen the paint and make it easy to
> use. Hope this helps. Judy
>
>> i'd love to know if anyone has solved the problem of
>> keeping the pumps for gallon jugs of chromacryll from getting plugged up.
>>

> ---
> aheinema@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu

---