RE: Art Teacher Paper Dolls

---------

From: J+G Grant (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 03:00:20 PDT

Just reading this thread has set me thinking - in our capital (Canberra) there was an exhibition for our federation celebrations that incorporated lifesize (?) cutouts (I don't know the material - but would have had to have been weatherproof). People were invited to decorate these with representations of people that were important to them. Some used realism whilst others (many) incorporated symbols. These were then mounted and positioned in the gardens surrounding Parliament house. I am thinking of incorporating smaller models for my graduating class later this year, maybe getting some handy parents to jigsaw some generic shapes for the children to fill in and maybe place either in the school grounds / on the wall of the art building and/or take home. What do you think?
Gina
Melbourne

---