Re: Names on Clay

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 21:22:38 PDT

Jan---I had the same problem and finally worked out a system that works for
me. I have form copied that has a line for the student to print his/her name
and a place for the homroom teachers name (or room number). The students MUST
place their clay work on the completed form to dry. When dry, I print (on the
bottom)with black underglaze their name and the first letter of their homeroom
teachers name. I tell the kids if they forget to write out the info--no
form--no firing in the kiln. This has really worked well for me. Good
luck. Jean in Michigan

---