Re: 'Art on a Cart'

---------

From: Susan Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 18:49:40 PDT

Dear Ann-on-y-mouse , In reply to...... >

> Make friends with the fire marshal, too. > Ann-on-y-mouse in
Columbus

Our fire marshall is a real jerk. He popped is head in my door for no more
than 3 seconds (I'm NOT exagerrating) and wrote me up for having a wire
hanging in the back of the room that was less than 80" above the floor. He
NEVER measured. In fact, the wire is 83" at is lowest sagging point!
Hope your having a good weekend.
Susan in OR

---