Re: wildlife painting and drawing/interdis.lesson plans at amarilloart

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 17:50:43 PDT

--- dawn stien <dawnstien@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was hoping

links didn't work...
to get to the part I thought would be helpful before,
go to http://amarillo.org/
then go to the kids corner, then go to wild things.
Both animals alone and animals together have a variety
of historical approaches used to portray animals in
art with concise explanations.

It turns out they have interesting interdisiplinary
lesson plans -I'm going back to check out the writing
lessons now.

Dawn again