Re: "Art on a Cart"

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 07:48:10 PDT

classroom

    Make friends with the fire marshal, too. When the fire department
determined that putting papers out in the hallway was against the safety
code, our school district had to come up with solutions for the existing
inadequate facilities for art instruction. When I was finally put in an
available classroom, a very nice drying rack appeared. :-)
    Also, the fire marshal may be a good kiln vent advocate.

        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

 MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE CUSTODIAN!!!
> Linda

---