barbeque skewers and chop sticks

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 06:33:30 PDT

I also have used skewers for clay writing......but I use chop sticks for
many of the things you need a point for. I never eat Chinese without
putting them in my purse. The cheap round kind can be put in the sharpener
too....and used for ink drawing.....they have hundreds of uses. I have
also asked Chinese places if I could buy some. A useful addition to my
room........lia