Re: WHY BARBEQUE SKEWERS?? LOL!

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 06:25:21 PDT

In a message dated 04/26/2002 10:26:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Rdunkelart@aol.com writes:

> << BARBIE ON A SKEWER!!!!
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA
> HA
> >>

> Thats Barbie on the Barbie (isn;t that Australian cooking?) Roberta

Roberta, very good!
O.K..now we're really getting silly! What the heck, a little more comic
relief... How about Barb on a Barb? We'll sell her impalled on a barb wire
fence...no blood or gore, just hang her on the barb..m-m-mmm..wonder what
she'll be wearing?!?

Susan on Long Island

---