Re: keeping acrylic paint

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 05:08:39 PDT

this must be the ultimate in cheap but it works for a few days. i give the
kids cheap paper plates to use for palettes. if they've used all their paint
they just put the palette in the drying rack for use the next day. if we
want to save the paint, i lay a piece of plastic wrap on top.
linda in michigan. i'd love to know if anyone has solved the problem of
keeping the pumps for gallon jugs of chromacryll from getting plugged up.
linda in michigan

on 4/27/02 1:20 AM, Caryl Dahn at cdahn@lake-mills.k12.ia.us wrote:

> Does anyone have a good idea for keeping acrylic paint from one day
> to the next for a painting class? I tried the plastic paint palettes
> with lids. They are not working very well for us. Tend to dry out.
> I have some larger covered palettes but they are expensive. Is there
> a creative alternative that is not expensive. I am anxious to hear
> of any ideas.

---