Re: Art & Literacy

---------

From: Wynne Erickson (wynne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 18:49:40 PDT

Kathleen--
Great to hear from you. Can I get your E-mail address so I can correspond
with you directly? I think I had it at one time, but couldn't tell you
where it is now.

It feels great to be at this point. I have learned so much from when we
first met. And I have more to learn. I am at Whittemore Prescott
Elementary for the next two weeks working with lower Elem. students. I am
getting certified k-12 and will be done May 10th.

I want to teach in NE Michigan, but I do not forsee a job for me this fall.
It is difficult in our area at the moment and I am resigned to the idea of
being a substitute teacher. I am sorry to hear of Alcona's layoffs (or was
it a retirement buy out). I called and placed my name on Tawas and Oscoda's
sub list. I will be calling Alcona next ( no time left today to call).

I am thrilled for you in regards to Japan. Please share what you work on.
I would love to see it as well as pictures and memorabilia from your trip.
How long will you be gone?

Is Chuck still looking for a Harley? Or have you already bought one.

Thanks for the NAEA journals tip. I will definately look up art and
literacy with them.

Educationally yours, Wynne