Re: "Art on a Cart"

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 16:06:48 PDT

Hi Krista,
There are ways to do the cart without too much hassel. First, look at the
classrooms and see whats in them, ie sink? Shelf, etc. Then you can plan from
there. I always left their work in their rooms. Since the school has
probably had art ala cart before, the classes are probably used to this. Make
sure you
look to see how many classes you have to load for- three- or more. I would
load for the morning three, and then reload for the afternoon. In my
experience, the rules weren't much of an issue, because the kids are better
behaved in their classroom. ( Don't want their name on the board when their
teacher comes back!!)
Betsy

Krista wrote:

> I've enjoyed reading all of your messages and now have a question for all

---