"Art on a Cart"

---------

From: Krista (ranlykr_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 14:52:13 PDT

I've enjoyed reading all of your messages and now have a question for all
of you experienced art teachers out there. Graduated in December, I am
now applying for my first teaching job. My first interview is with a
school at which I would travel between two schools. At one school I would
have a classroom...at the other, I would do "art on a cart." Does anyone
out there have suggestions for running an "art on a cart" art program?

How do you wash brushes? Where do you place paintings to dry? Is there a
good way to present classroom rules? Etc...

I'm looking forward to your responses :).

Krista

---