Headline: Teachers may get bonuses to stay

---------

From: Kay Savay (kay.savay_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:56:48 PDT

This headline appeared in the Dallas Morning News/Richardson News section
on Thursday April 25. The article states that the Richardson I.S.D.
school board is considering this because other districts are recruiting
our teachers. The board has to wait to see if our fund balance(the
district's savings account) grows enough to pay the bonuses.

Richardson I.S.D.'s area covers parts of North Dallas, Garland and
Richardson, Texas.

---