Saving Acrylic Paint

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 12:26:21 PDT

Carly,
        This web page has and image of how I set out acrylic
paint in my classroom:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Colorwheel.html
        The little paint pots are from Dick Blick (I don't use the
lids).
The paper plates we buy in bulk for disposable palettes.
The tongue depressors we scrape off each day and leave
in a tub bucket of water to wash and reuse.
        To save the paint over night I scoot the paint pots together
and lay a section of masonite over the whole lot so they will
not dry out. Lifting the board off is somewhat tricky cause
some pots stick to the board. It has been an easy solution
for us so far.
        Hope the picture and description makes sense, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com