keeping acrylic paint

---------

From: Caryl Dahn (cdahn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 10:20:24 PDT

Does anyone have a good idea for keeping acrylic paint from one day
to the next for a painting class? I tried the plastic paint palettes
with lids. They are not working very well for us. Tend to dry out.
I have some larger covered palettes but they are expensive. Is there
a creative alternative that is not expensive. I am anxious to hear
of any ideas.

--
Caryl Dahn
---