Re: Printing Press

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 06:46:25 PDT

In a message dated 04/25/2002 6:39:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jane@gendler.com writes:

> We need to reorder blankets and check the
> pressure and stuff, but don't know where to turn. Any ideas or feedback?
> Jane

New blankets are a great start. Even pressure and a way to check it are
important. If the large roller is not chiped or dented and is flat, that is
good. Make some tests, print something like a collagraph or wood cut or
lino- block and see if the pressure is equal and you can measure it with the
gauges or just by feel. I have a very old one that works fine but the guages
for the pressure are off. We know how much is off so we compinsate. Good
Luck.

Ken Schwab

---