Re: Ropple's research resources...

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 03:49:47 PDT

In a message dated 04/23/2002 10:27:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARopple@aol.com writes:

> I've updated my school web page to include more artists on the "Artist
> Biographies" page of links -- I think that there are over 100 now. I've
> made
> the page for my middle schoolers to use to streamline the research process
> and make good use of precious art time. Just passing along a link in case
> anyone needs to do the same.

Amy- Wow- am I impressed with your whole site! I love the concept of the
kids having to do an assignment for homework by piecing together and
researching through the different links that you provide for them. It's an
independent study geared to middle school level. You've done a fantastic job
providing the informational links. It must have taken you forever! Thanks
for sharing !

I'm so impressed partially because this is definitely an area in which I lack
the knowlege and the time. I have been trying to put together a webpage- the
computer teacher has set up a site for all area subjects in my school- since
September. I'm so busy with million and one different facets of my life,
that I can't seem to get a webpage together. Just to have an exhibit of my
student artwork on a website would be an accomplishment for me, let alone a
site as professional and complete with all those links, as you have.
Congratulations!
Do I understand correctly- are the 6-8th grade projects you show the homework
supplements to the art they create in your classes?
Susan on Long Island

---