Art & Literacy

---------

From: Wynne Erickson (wynne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 06:32:26 PDT

I am looking for information on art and literacy programs. I live in Michigan and have heard that New York has such a program. Can anyone out there direct me to some sources?
I just finished student teaching (yea!) in my two content areas-art and english. My host teacher told me that she had heard of programs where art and english are used together to enrich learning. I am very interested in this topic and would greatly appreciate any information.

Thanks,
Wynne Erickson

---