Re: Barbie Lesson Needed

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:54:24 PDT

I was inspired by this idea and went and bought a Barbie (not the blonde one
tho - all that bleach is time consuming and hard on your hair!) Problem is
is that my Barbie is very much like me - the clothing ideas change by the
minute. It is definately the end of the school year - not a thing to wear!
:-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

I'd like to see various versions of the Art Teacher Barbie on the web.
Woody in KC

picture