Re: Barbie ideas.....

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:46:59 PDT

The ONLY time I wear an apple print vest is IF we are printing with apples
on Johnny Appleseed day! :-) So far, this event has happened one time - I
just don't have the ability to remember all those important dates!
~Michal

I too hate Barbies...but caved and bought the campout
set for a dear 4 year old who loves all things Barbie.

And I have finally seen art teacher Barbie & can't
determine where they go this concept. Do ANY art
teachers wear apple vests? I don't necessarily fit
the art teacher schema, but this is a far reach in my
opinion.

Dawn in Houston

picture