Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Cluck Update

Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:39:28 PDT

In a message dated 04/25/2002 4:03:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

> For those of you who are interested, King Cluck and Queen Cluckopatra
> are finally leathery and significantly lighter in weight. The 4th
> graders bathed them in wine, rubbed them with scented oil and stuffed

How great!

We are mummifying five chickens, beginning tomorrow, Friday the 26th. Local
super markets have donated all the supplies, and a few parents. Beginning
with one fourth grade tomorrow and then rest next week. The whole school is
excited and the adults think I'm crazy....

Thanks to this list!

Leslie in Framingham, MA