Venting a kiln

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (jane_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:44:56 PDT

We just moved in to a new building and one of our faculty members ( who I think
is a hack) assured the buiding people that we did not need a hood for our
kiln. The rest of us disagree, and are concerned about the fumes. What do you
think? What are the OSHA standards for kiln ventilation. We have three people
who are of pregnancy age, and it makes me nervous. Jane

---