Printing Press

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (jane_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:42:33 PDT

We have a press at school which is really a good one but it has been misused
for a number of years. We just moved in to a new building - it didn't fit
through the doorway so we had to take it apart and now (5 weeks later) we want
to reassemble it. We really want someone from a printmaking place to
recondition it or something, but when we called one place ( can't remember the
name) they said that presses are really durable and we really shouldn't need
someone to set it up for us. We need to reorder blankets and check the
pressure and stuff, but don't know where to turn. Any ideas or feedback? Jane

---