Re: Canned Lesson Plans

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 15:47:05 PDT

 can it!!!you have to be able to spell to teach through text,no no one's above the law.check my postings to actually assimilate my attitude towards erudition.my library and the facts assimilated by me for retransmission ,on art,art history,meso-american cultures,incan culture and art production techniques and biomedical trends- alone might tend to put some persons off:but i do offer what i've managed to learn to others!<with heartfelt humility. i understand the trend toward ebonics is a strongly liberating siren's call to some,but many roman scholars were critiqued for grammar ,syntax and useage,and also beauty of style ! so too:i believe you will survive!.i love the 55 postings a day on art teacher barbie--------not a waste of my time i suppose.teaching's fun but this could be more advantageously utilized medium.this list!
  HydrideN@aol.com wrote: I'm glad your focus in these conversations is limited to spell checking.
Because we might otherwise actually have some productive input from u.