Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Barbie ideas.....

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:54:51 PDT

--- Ann Wilschke <> wrote:
> I too would like to get involved.....but I hate
> Barbies!!! All I have
> even done with them, is throw them out.....when my
> girls got them etc.
> They are too small and awkward to dress......and I
> hate to see that
> co. get our $$$$$..couldn't we get a better bigger
> doll that wouldn't look
> like a BIMBO no matter what we do.?.....ok, so I
> hate Barbies.
> Ann Wilschke
> St. Joe, Mi.
> where there is an el. opening

I too hate Barbies...but caved and bought the campout
set for a dear 4 year old who loves all things Barbie.

And I have finally seen art teacher Barbie & can't
determine where they go this concept. Do ANY art
teachers wear apple vests? I don't necessarily fit
the art teacher schema, but this is a far reach in my

Dawn in Houston

> ---

Do You Yahoo!?