Re: Barbie Lesson Needed

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 12:53:04 PDT

What a great lesson plan. Art Teacher Barbie and Art Teacher Ken.
I can see the handouts for the lesson now. Of course the drawings
on the photocopy is without clothes so the students can use their
imaginations.

Monty Montgomery was my design teacher at KU in 1963. He always
said the art instructor should dress the part and be and example of
what they taught. Here I am wearing the same dumb, plain uniform
my students must wear. What am I an example of ? Not of creativity,
not of artistic style, not of non-conformity, just of a good soldier.

This might be a good, fun workshop for next years NAEA convention.
We could dress real Barbie and Ken Dolls for display or even Sale.

I'd like to see various versions of the Art Teacher Barbie on the web.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com