RE: clay gargoyle

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 09:59:43 PDT

Try this site: http://www.stonecarver.com/cathedral.html. I did a power point on gargoyles and e-mailed the artist and asked him if I could copy and paste his gargoyle pictures into my power point. He was very amicable and wants educators to use his site and answer any questions you have.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD