RE: Names on Clay

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 09:59:19 PDT

and even if they were, the kids will find an excuse to use the pencil
sharpener or have a discussion about trying to go! I will always have a
rush to the pencil sharpener, no matter what kind of tips are on the
pencils!. Using the golf tee keeps kids in their seats and away from the
sharpener, which we all know, when one kids goes, it's a contagious
activity, then they all suddenly have to go!