Re: "Visual Culture Art ED" was: Are there any new ideas out there?

---------

From: PROPST, JAN (THSJMP01_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 08:43:38 PDT

I really agree with the dual problem (mimetic vs. constructivist) of teaching approaches to art. I appologize for missing the articles that were given out- could someone please remail this info? We are revamping out 9-12 curriculum and it would be wonderful to have references to the Visual Culture Art Education.

Many thanks,

Jan

---