RE: Barbie ideas.....

---------

From: Mary Jo Feeney (mjfeeney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 10:52:31 PDT

I've been loving this thread from a different perspective...
My company makes Minikins, which are Barbie-sized (but only
in height!) Minikins have beautifully sculpted, diverse and
realistic faces. Even better, they transform into easy-to-use
marionettes...imagine the possibilities!

Check them out at www.playstages.com.

I'd be happy to donate a selection to the effort,

Sincerely,

Mary Jo Feeney
President
Playstages Incorporated