Barbie ideas.....

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 06:42:44 PDT

I too would like to get involved.....but I hate Barbies!!! All I have
even done with them, is throw them out.....when my girls got them etc.
They are too small and awkward to dress......and I hate to see that
co. get our $$$$$..couldn't we get a better bigger doll that wouldn't look
like a BIMBO no matter what we do.?.....ok, so I hate Barbies.

Ann Wilschke
St. Joe, Mi.
where there is an el. opening

---