Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Shrinky Dinks Help!!!

From: Sue Cosgrove (sue_cosgrove_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 19:26:31 PDT

Hello! At the NAEA convention I fell in love with shrinky dinks again. I
am teaching a kids art camp this summer and want to make shrinky dinks. I
lost the information for that booth. Does anyone know who they were? I
would also be open to a cheaper home-made version if anyone has done them at
home. I heard you could use plastic lids and colored pencils. Any tips?