Re: Names on Clay

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:33:42 PDT

You can buy glaze pencils, glaze black markers, glaze crayons etc. as well
as underglazes in all colors (the above also in colors). They are sort of
fun to draw into the bisque work but they smear if you're not careful. I
have the kids write their names on 1/4 sheets of copy paper and fill out
evaluations of their work and grade themselves..they keep the paper under
their work when they turn it in so I scratch their names in if I can't
read theirs.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #