Re: PowerPoint

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:14:26 PDT

Some one may have posted this already.

I do quite a few of my lessons on Power Point. To save
and to bring home - or to school use the PACK AND SAVE
OPTION. Go to File and look for Pack and Go (You
should see Save - then under Save - Save As - then
under Save As - Save As Web Page - then under Save As
Web Page you will see Pack and Go.)Follow the set up
wizard and you will need some blank floppies to save.

Hope that helps!
~^~
Vivian

=====