Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: PowerPoint

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:14:26 PDT

Some one may have posted this already.

I do quite a few of my lessons on Power Point. To save
and to bring home - or to school use the PACK AND SAVE
OPTION. Go to File and look for Pack and Go (You
should see Save - then under Save - Save As - then
under Save As - Save As Web Page - then under Save As
Web Page you will see Pack and Go.)Follow the set up
wizard and you will need some blank floppies to save.

Hope that helps!

Increase the Peace ~^~

Do You Yahoo!?