Re:Gargoyles

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 16:45:23 PDT

I do a lesson on gargoyles in my 3d and sculpture
class. I have the kids watch a video on Gargoyles -
sorry I can't think of the name other than the
gargoyle video. And I show the kids medieval imagery,
etc. They then model a gargoyle out of clay. I had a
parent come in this year that made Dragons. He talked
to the kids and then they made their own dragons.

You can see come of the work from this year here:
http://members.cox.net/artzheart/creatures.html

~^~
Vivian

=====