Re: Ken Schwab--please read & reply to list

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 14:07:41 PDT

In a message dated 4/22/02 8:05:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sharon@art-rageous.net writes:

> Ken--
>
> I just received an email from you to my <A HREF="mailto:artrageous@bigfoot.com">artrageous@bigfoot.com</A> address,
> subject line "worm fix." I didn't send any email to you, personally, with
> that subject and I'm not sure if you were responding to me re: a virus that
> you may have or what...

Curiously, my friend Patti (artystyc) called me yesterday and asked me about
a "gallery" download I supposedly sent her. She downloaded but was unable to
get any pictures on the screen. I never sent her one. What can be going on?

Marsha

---