Fundraisers

---------

From: tiffany glass (tglass_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 13:18:29 PDT

RE: FUNDRAISERS (not art to remember or sqaure 1 art)

does anyone out there have any alternatives?
I remember seeing once a "Scholastic Book Club" type of magazine dedicated to arts and crafts materials and art related books. It was only a sample but it appeared to be of the fundraiser variety. PLEASE PLEASE email me directly if you have any information @ tglass@hoover.k12.al.us I will post a conclusive summary of responses. Thanks!

---