Re: Jokes

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 11:15:53 PDT

FYI Here's a few you might like:

Artist Pablo Picasso surprised a burglar at work in his new chateau. The
intruder got away, but Picasso told the police he could do a rough sketch of
what he looked like. On the basis of his drawing, the police arrested a
mother superior, the minister of finance, a washing machine, and the Eiffel
tower.

How many artists does it take to change a light bulb?
 Ten. One to change it, and nine to reassure him about how good it looks

How many visitors to an art gallery does it take to change a light bulb?
 Two. One to do it and one to say "Huh! My four-year old could've done
that!"

Art Teacher: Johnny, you know you can't sleep in my class.
Johnny: I know. But maybe if you were just a little quieter, I could.

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com