Re: Joke

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 10:32:17 PDT

 How about a true to life kids antics-i.e.-We were drawing a spring scene with markers and I asked Jake how he got that great rain effect-He replied "I spit on it" or from the ART FEAR BOOK-When bankers get together they talk about art-when artists get together-they talk about moneyChrista Wise <cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us> wrote: I'm first up at the awards banquet this evening. Does anybody have a
clever art joke with which I can open my remarks?
Christa