Names on Clay

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 08:40:32 PDT

I am seeking new ways to have students label their clay projects that'll
keep me from going crazy. Right now I have them write/carve in their
initials and class code. However, well you know - can't read the
writing, forgot the name altogether, etc. Is there a substance besides
red slip (for white clay)or glaze, that will write on the clay surface?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Jan

---