RE: Art Teacher Barbie Paper Dolls

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 08:19:19 PDT

I have to admit that in high school, I completed a 4-H project of Barbie
clothes! My sisters played with them and I dressed them. At the time, I
relished the idea that I could hold the fabric and sew such small seams and
details. I am not sure that I could do it today! My creations came from
left-over fur, silks, and fabric from my grandmother's cedar chest. I still
have them wrapped in plastic tucked away in a shoe box!

Creativity takes many forms...even with Barbie!

Becky in NC