Re: Art Teacher Paper Dolls?

---------

From: Susan M Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 08:17:02 PDT

I love paper dolls! Iwanna do it too!
Susan in OR
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alix Peshette" <apeshette@djusd.k12.ca.us>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 9:48 AM
Subject: Art Teacher Paper Dolls?

Hi Everyone,
This is probably the busiest time of year, but maybe we are in the mood for
something silly and fun. In light of Jan's comments about the Art Teacher
Barbie, maybe we can do an alternative.

How about if we decide on a paper doll Barbie and Ken figure, send it to
everyone who wants to participate and let people decorate and accessorize.
We could take and exchange pictures of the creations. Any takers?

-Alix