Re: Art Teacher Paper Dolls?

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 07:51:16 PDT

In a message dated 4/22/02 12:56:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
apeshette@djusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> How about if we decide on a paper doll Barbie and Ken figure, send it to
> everyone who wants to participate and let people decorate and accessorize.
> We could take and exchange pictures of the creations. Any takers?
>
> -Alix

Sign me up Alix!
Gabrielle

I also want to share with you that I am a Doll artist (in addition to my many
"other" talents) the dolls I make are in cloth and fiber. I belong to
another group and we do a lot of "round robin" creation" There is a
fantastic book out called the Art doll Chronicles. Nine artists start with
just a form and send the doll on a fantastic journey to return to her
rightful owner a complete work of art.
Thanks for listening
Gabrielle

---