Art Teacher Barbie Paper Dolls

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 21:20:55 PDT

Hi All,
Ok, so doing a paper doll alternative of Art Teacher Barbie is a go! I
spent some time today looking around online for Barbie and Ken paper dolls.
Can we say saccharine overdose of cute, pink, commercial and purple?

While the official Barbie site offers a paper doll, the actual page wasn't
working. However, do check out the site as there is a VOTING area for
favorite art teacher!!

http://www.barbie.com/activities/letscreate/art_teacher.asp

I have found some images that will work for our purposes. I will do some
modifications and then send them to everyone who has responded or wants to
participate in this Barbie-Ken Art Teacher send up. Send me an e-mail and
I'll send you the images as an attachment. Some people have suggested buying
the doll and dressing it. Any way you want to approach this is fine.

If you send me pictures of your creations, I'll put them up on a web page!!

-Alix

---