Re: mural advice requested

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 20:51:36 PDT

Great ideas Greg. The place that we have to put it is, unfortunately in a
high traffic area. We're wanting to put it on the second floor in a broad
open area covered by a roof, but open on the sides...right in front of our
library. It's an area that needs brightening up and needs something
interesting. We have done some amazing things this year....built an
amphitheater with three broad concrete steps in the arc, covered with
tiles all about nature. Beautiful. We also put a tile mural on a large
wall between two classrooms in our courtyard area. This library area is
the next one we need to work on, and we can't walk around it! As the old
saying goes...can't go under it, can't go over it, can't go around it,
gotta go through it! I DO love your ideas though. And, by the way, this
IS a class gift~

---