RE: Alex's fears

---------

From: Sandra Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 19:16:38 PDT

I need to mention that I was originally a math major (only because of a
sholarship offer! - 798 math on SAT) before changing to art. So I never had
that math problem. I always tell students that you can do both. Art and math
are related!
Sandra
    I worked my butt off to pass math too, then decided just to date a
mathematician to get through it. Later I took the California Achievement
Test and scored high in math, due to that cute mathematician. Now we've been
married 16 years.

  LOL!! A happy ending to a math nightmare! Unfortunately, I'm already
married and it ISN'T to a mathematician!!! Alex

---