RE: Art Teacher Paper Dolls?

---------

From: Sandra Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 18:55:54 PDT

Sounds like fun to me! I would love to participate.

Sandra

Subject: Art Teacher Paper Dolls?

Hi Everyone,
This is probably the busiest time of year, but maybe we are in the mood for
something silly and fun. In light of Jan's comments about the Art Teacher
Barbie, maybe we can do an alternative.

How about if we decide on a paper doll Barbie and Ken figure, send it to
everyone who wants to participate and let people decorate and accessorize.
We could take and exchange pictures of the creations. Any takers?

-Alix

---