Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ansel Adams program

From: Elissa Spruill (arteduk8r_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 18:23:01 PDT

I watched the Ansel Adams program last night and all I can say is WOW!! I just sat there totally amazed at his ability to transform an image in the darkroom. I loved that he had such a keen sense/eye that it would only take him one shot many times. I just went to the Grand Canyon for the first time and I am in total awe of nature (always have been...even as a kid). It is truly humbling!

Did anyone else watch it? What was your impression of it?