Re: Barbie

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 17:04:43 PDT

In a message dated 04/22/2002 3:34:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
arteduk8r@cox.net writes:

> I did a search for art teacher Barbie and found this:
>
> http://www.mikelman.com/ArtTeacherBarbieKelly.jpg

LOL!!!! Oh, how funny- Barbie is so CLEAN. And look- Art Student Barbie,
too, and accessories- just like we suggested. Well, looks like there could
be a positive learning experience going on here with that color mixing chart.
 Oh, I definitely want one for my "On-My-Own" shelves so I can include it
with the other fun games, books, buildng toys, and clay that the kids get to
use if they have finished their art for the day.
Thanks for sharing the pic.
Susan on Long Island

---